- Persons under 18 years of age (mother or father must come along or bring written permission with passport copy, signature and phone number of parent)
- Diabetes patients
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Persons with glaucoma and persons taking blood-thinning medications (e.g. aspirin, Marcoumar)
- People with skin diseases, such as psoriasis, eczema and rash, or people prone to proliferating scars.
- People with allergies to tattoos
- Persons with communicable diseases such as HIV or hepatitis
- People with active skin cancer
- People taking acne medication (last dose at least 6 months ago) or cortisone therapy (last dose at least 2 months ago).
- People who have thin or too sensitive skin.
- Injections must be min. 3 weeks ago
- People who have had the treatment site treated with laser less than 6 weeks ago.
To book an appointment, a deposit of 50% of the respective treatment price is required, which we of course deduct from the treatment. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment. Please see our full cancellation policy below.
The balance of the booked treatment will be paid on the day of your appointment.
If the option “Pay on the spot” is chosen, 50% of the treatment price will be charged in case of no-show or late cancellation.
The deposit of 50% of the treatment, we keep to the respect of the artists to reserve the treatment and working time.
Everyone knows that something can come up and you can’t keep your appointment. However, we would like to ask you to let us know in time so that we have the possibility to offer the appointment to another customer.
Up to a maximum of 24 hours before the start, your treatment will be cancelled free of charge.
ATTENTION: Appointments can only be cancelled by mail(firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone or by SMS (+41 76 388 37 07)
There are NO cancellations via Instagram direct messages valid, because due to high number of messages not all can be read.
Please understand that in case of later cancellation or no-show, we allow ourselves to charge or invoice 50% of the treatment price.
- In case of late cancellations or no-shows, the claim to the deposit expires.
- Also in case of non-performance of the treatment due to non-compliance with the terms and conditions on the part of the customer, the right to the deposit expires / 50% of the treatment price will be charged.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, the studio has the discretion to charge standard cancellation fees.
Lateness causes a delay in the schedule and is unfair to other customers.
PERMANENT MAKE-UP AND MICROBLADING
A microblading treatment lasts about 1.5-3 years depending on the condition of the skin, skin type, metabolism and environmental influences. The durability depends on the given influences such as correct after-treatment care of the customer as well as the color intensity / color selection. After the treatment, the treated area will appear more intense, the result of the treatment will be visible only after complete healing, which takes about 3-4 weeks.
Post-treatment is not necessary and is not included in the price. Since each person has a different metabolism (among other things, less durable with oily skin), this is not included. Immediately after the treatment, the pigmented areas are still slightly irritated (slight redness). This can last 1-3 hours maximum one day.
The home care instruction must be followed exactly. No guarantee can be given for the success of the treatment. To avoid fading or unsatisfactory results, observe the following during 10 days after treatment:
- no sunbathing, solarium, sauna, sports
- do not go over the pigmented area with oily products
- do not swim – avoid water contact with the still healing areas
- The place should be anointed 3 times a day with a very thin layer of the recommended cream.
- removing the pigment crust by hand is absolutely forbidden.
By scraping off the scab, the pigment can be pulled out or even a micro scar can develop, on which further aftercare is difficult.
The customer acknowledges that he/she has received, read and followed our care instructions and clarification. The customer agrees with the treatment. Treatment is at your own risk.
Please note that results may vary depending on skin type and environmental factors. The Fleek Ink team strives to achieve the best possible result.
Fleek Ink GmbH is in no case liable for deviating results.